Saturday, September 21, 2013

3 years later...

So, I totally forgot about blogging. Facebook has taken over my life. I am not even sure if anyone reads blogs anymore... but I have found it is a great place for me to share my feelings and express myself. Sort of like a diary but just public. I can't be as open as I would like in a diary (who knows who will actually read this thing!) but it's a great place to let loose. I found my site again because of my friend Keith. He has a blog on here called Dorked Out and he loves to express himself I suggest you find him and follow him. He is super smart and cute to boot. Life these past few years has been interesting. I still work for IKEA and have enjoyed most of my time there. My hubby and I are still together after almost 12 years and we got legally married back in 2012. Hubby (Joe) did have a bad bout of depression. Thats something I have never had to deal with in my life before. It's not like a broken arm where you can fix it and it gets better. I can't see anything physical that I can fix! Joe was so ill he was out of work for 5 months at the start of the year. We are still recovering from that financial blow... but things are better and he is back to work. That's all for now. I will continue to write and see who will follow...

1 comment: