Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Insanity rules my head

Tuesday was a really bad day for me. I kind of lost it at work... I am upset with a co worker and I am allowing it to get to me. Normally I have learned to let stupid people not bother me but due to some other reasons I have this time. Then to top it off, I made a good friend of mine cry because I said something that I did not think would bother them... But it did.
I ended up going home to take some medication and try to get my head on straight. I am better today. I took a real "mental health day" today and was able to calm down. I know it will take me a week or so to feel better about all this but at least I got a lot off my chest thus week. I dread Thursday since I might have to confront this person about all this... I used to call this person friend but now see that they have done nothing but try to undermine our team to get ahead. I don't have time any more for people like this. I am too old to deal with this high school crap. I just want to go and do my job in a professional manner with professtional people... But there is always someone who has to cause trouble.

So for this week, insanity rules my head.

Posted via email from ctocity's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment