Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers day and catching up

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! My mom is no longer with me but I know she is out there keeping an eye on me!

Its been a while since posting. I have been busy with the new IKEA Tampa opening and was away for over 3 weeks. Plus, these days I really do all my writing on Twitter and facebook. I have gotten tired of blogging and actually find this to be a slow way to keep in contact with everyone. I have to say that facebook has connected me to people I have not talked to in years! I find it facinating that we have all connected this way.

I have been in a stranger mood than normal these past few weeks. Not sure if it is the full moon... my emotions are all over the place. Maybe I am just getting crankier with old age!

Anyway... thats all for now... follow me on facebook and twitter... my name there is the same as here... ctocity.

later... C

No comments:

Post a Comment