Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mobil Blogging

I am going to try one more time to blog. In the past, I have found that nobody really read my blogs. I did it for myself. Maybe I just need to continue to do it for myself like a diary. Who knows. I also made friends via my blog and was hurt by many of the people I made friends with. Maybe I should not make any more friends via my blog. We shall see...

The main reason I have restarted my blog is because I now have a phone that allows me to blog from the street. Before, my phone was basic and I hated to type on it... now it is super easy... plus I can take some fun photos and post them as they happen.

I have no idea if anyone will actually read this but hopefully someone is interested in my life. I know I am not young... not pretty... not interesting... but I am real and a person with feelings. I have opinions. I need a place to write. Hopefully this will be the spot for it.

Life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment